The Megawide Engineering Excellence Scholarship (MEES) is a flagship program on education and youth empowerment of Megawide Foundation. It allocates funds and provides support for underprivileged but deserving college engineering and architecture students from our partner universities – Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM), Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP), Technological University of the Philippines (TUP), and University of the Philippines Diliman (UPD).
OFFERED TO STUDENTS WITH THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Monthly Living Allowance / Stipend of PHP 3,000 per month;
- Financial Support for dorm fees (if justified), with a ceiling of PHP 3,500 per month;
- Financial Support for approved educational conferences and excursions;
- Book Allowance of PHP 5,000 per semester
- Technical and / or Financial Support for Thesis / Research Paper, with a ceiling of PHP 15,000;
- Technical and / or Financial Support for Board Examination Review and stipend;
- Priority for On-the-Job-Training (OJT) or intership requirements at Megawide Construction Corporation (MCC);
- Participation in annual conferences, trainings, and other activities organized by the Foundation;
- Access to resource persons from MCC for technical projects and outputs;
- Potential employment with MCC after passing the Board Exam;
FOR INCOMING 1st YEAR STUDENTS:
- April 19 – May 17 : Online Application
- May 6 – 17 : Shortlisting and Scheduling of Interviews
- May 22 : Exam & Panel Interview for Shortlisted Applicants
- May 23 – 25 : Medical Exam & Home Visit for Shortlisted Candidates
FOR INCOMING 2nd – 5th YEAR STUDENTS:
- April 19 – May 3 : Online Application
- May 6 – 10 : Shortlisting and Scheduling of Interviews
- May 16 : Exam & Panel Interview for Shortlisted Applicants
- May 17 -18 : Medical Exam & Home Visit for Shortlisted Candidates
*PUP application and screening closed.
FOR UP STUDENTS:
- July 5 -19 : Online Application
- July 17 – 22 : Shortlisting of Applicants
- July 25 – 26 : Math Exam & Panel Interview for Shortlisted Applicants
- July 29 – August 2 : Medical Exam & Home Visit for Shortlisted Candidates
*TUP application and screening closed.
*PLM application period to be announced.